How to Integrate Namecheap API Account with DomainsHook?
To integrate Namecheap API account, you need to have an API key. To get and API key, simply follow the below steps and add Namecheap API key in DomainsHook to complete integration.
Step 1: Get API Key from Namecheap
2. Once you are Tools page, scroll down to find Business & Dev Tools. Next, click on manage as shown below.
3. Now, once you opened Namecheap API Access, turn on API Access as shown below. Now, take a note of API Key. To integrate with DomainsHook, you need to add our whitelist IP Address. Just click on EDIT to add a whitelist IP Address.
4. Now, in whitelist page, click on ADD IP.
5. Next, you will see a pop-up as shown below. Just, name your whitelist IP Address, and provide our whitelist IP Address (22.214.171.124) and your password and click on Save Changes as shown below.
6. Now, click on Done as shown below.
Step 2: Add Namecheap Username and API Key in DomainsHooK
First, visit https://www.domainshook.com/app/addaccount. Now choose Namecheap from dropdown, add a name, Username, API key and click on Add Account. Now it will fetch all the account domains. Just choose the domains you want to add and it's done.
Don't generate new key or remove whitelist IP address after integrating with DomainsHook. If you do then you won't be able to access account.
How to Integrate Namesilo API Account with DomainsHook?
First, you need to get the API Key to integrate Namsilo. Simply, follow the below simple steps to get and add Namesilo API credentials in DomainsHook. Step 1: Get API Key from Namesilo 1. Just visit, https://www.namesilo.com/login.php and login to ...
How to Integrate Godaddy API Account with DomainsHook?
rst, you need to get the API Key and Secret to integrate Godaddy. Simply, follow the below simple steps to get and add Godaddy API credentials in DomainsHook. Step 1: Get API Key and Secret from Godaddy 1. Just ...
How To Add Domains Manually in DomainsHook?
It is very easy to add domains manually without API account in DomainsHook. Although, we don't recommend adding domains manually without API accounts but if you have domains from registrars we don't support then you can add domains manually. We are ...